This page will list all of the rules of this wikia project and consequences of breaking said rules. Please direct all questions or concerns to me, and thank you for reading.--Puddingskinmcgee (talk) 14:35, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
Use of Language and Hate SpeechEdit
- Language must not contain rude or particularly vulgar language. Any pointed, abusive, offensive, or otherwise unacceptable language or speech is strictly forbidden in any form on this wiki. If this is being observed by a non-admin user, please do not edit the page, and attempt to contact an admin immediately.
- The first offense of breaking this rule will result in a warning and a three-day IP and user ban.
- Two offenses will result in a warning and a week-long IP and user ban.
- Three offenses will result in a permanent IP and user ban, along with the inability for said user to edit their own talk page.
- Any continuous abusing via E-mail, cross accounts, or other means will result in a permanent, complete ban from this wikia project, E-mail, and prevention of new accounts being made.
Spam and AdvertisingEdit
- Spam bots or manual advertising spam is forbidden on this wiki. Any one user creating large amounts of advertising spam or other forms of spam will face consequences regardless of whether or not they are bots or users.
- Spam bots will be given full, permanent ban on sight. All rights will be revoked, and it will be reported to the wikia staff.
- Users doing similar spamming will be given a warning and a three-day ban on first offense. Second offense will be a week-long IP and user ban. Three or more offenses will be given a complete, permanent ban and will be reported to the wikia staff.
- Soft-core advertising to a mild extent that is not administered by spam-bots is not tolerated on this wiki unless it is on-subject.
- Upon a user breaking this rule up to three times, they will be given a warning.
- Upon doing this five or more times, they will receive a further warning and a three-day ban.
- Upon eight or more offenses, the user will be classified as an advertisement spammer and will be given the consequences stated above.
- Users who edit pages or articles on this wiki in a way that violates either of the above rules or explicitly degrades the quality of this wiki are forbidden. This includes adding obviously false information, deleting entire pages or sections without reasons, changing articles to explicitly wrong categories, or any other form of editing that is obviously done to degrade the wiki project.
- The first offense will receive a three-day ban and a warning.
- The second offense will receive a warning and a week-long IP and user ban.
- The third offense will receive a permanent IP and user ban.
- Any further offenses via other means will receive a full, permanent ban.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.